Thursday, October 23, 2008

meet thhe cirrle .

Photobucket
whhts the cirrcle ?? hmmm . itss noot really forr youu to knnw, but yuu caan meet the people whoo arre inn it .
1.

Photobucket
everryonne knoow theem righht .... yes its 2muuch, to youu thaat is . to me theey arre all my brothherrss . [LR] christopheerr: youu`ve alwaays beeen a btcch nigga L0l jk . marceel: i lovee youuu, BSB forevvverr LOsterrrr: youur my couusin i dont haave a choicee . hahah youunginn: youurrr, youuur, youur you, thaats whhy i lovee youuu .
2.



Photobucket
annd theeen theres ashhy-lyn & i . L0l . thhe double-minnt twinns themselves . we arre inseperable !!!! i lovee thiss girl, shes my bestfrieend & the realest female i knooow . excuse my haair its weaave-less LMAO .
3.


Photobucket
yeaa youu seee it, its marlena, the infamous nena p . she is part of the circle still, reguardless of everythinng we`ve been throuugh, gotta lovee herrr . & therres amannda my othher BFF . its always a love/hate situation withh herr, buuut youu lovee herr reguardless tooooo !


THHHE ENND !

No comments: