Tuesday, October 28, 2008

taake it baack .



yess yess yess, youu seee it . L0l . i caan saay abouut 4 yeaars ago thiss pictuure waas taakin . my besstfrieends !!!!!! thiss is wheen life waas greeat, noot thaat it isnnt noow buut thiss was the timme of my life, a sectioon of my life that i donnt thinnk i`d ever forgeet, god forbed if i do !!!
LR[ nena p. younngin, shaneece, marcel, me, milo, chris kinng, & amanda ] if youu meet uss baack theen youu wouuld haave met 8 downn to earth & wild childreen, & yes wee werre really younng inn this pictuure L0l . thou
ugh we arre all 8 differennt people, withh 8 differrennt personality`s & outlooks onn lifee, togetherr we arre all onne . this is whhy we arre thhe circle & shall remain inspite of the passt technically difficulty L0l . & this onne -->
waas my 16th birthdaaay, almost onne of the happiest days of myy life : ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

No comments: